Skip to content ↓

Special educational needs and disabilities

Some children may have learning, physical, emotional/behavioural or special needs which require special support or provision over the long or short term. Their needs are identified and assessed according to the national code of practice and help is provided in school or sometimes from outside agencies for those who need it.

If you would like to contact the SEND/Co Ms. Jackson, please email

Do you need additional support or advice regarding SEN/D for your child?
You can contact Camden local authority at 

You can access independent support and advice from

Highgate Newtown Community Centre,
25 Bertram Street,
London, N19 5DQ
020 7974 6264

Useful documents:

Please find our Special Educational Needs policies in the Policies section of the website (see link below).